World Weavers in partnership with locally owned and operated TEX, is thrilled to bring you the ground-breaking U DAY II: Land of Origins.
U DAY Festival is a global spiritual music festival celebrating human unity across all cultures, creeds, colours and countries. Bringing together musicians, artist, spiritual leaders, visionaries and peace activists, U DAY is a flagship event of growing prominence promoting a message of positivity, inter-cultural celebration and inter-faith harmony.
Be on the journey with Team U DAY, the Artists and Spiritual Leaders, beginning with a spiritual city tour of Addis Ababa with the whole U DAY community. Get full and special access to all the events and community activities in Addis Ababa and Shashamane. Enjoy a restful visit to Lake Awassa on the way back to Addis Ababa.
We have two packages for U DAY 2018:
All prices are USD - Prices exclude international airfares
- Experience life music and celebration at a global spiritual music festival
- Explore new perspectives and be a part of cultural and philosophical discussion while meeting with spiritual leaders, the World Weavers & TEX team, and other attendees.
- Be Involved in group discussions and reflections, which will help to expose you to new perspectives, challenge opinions and share new ideas. Group sizes are strictly limited
- Gain a privileged insiders perspective though a facilitated experience of cultural, spiritual and geographical treasures
- Support a local travel operator (TEX) , dedicated to the growth and support of the region, its culture, environment and people
- Learn about local NGO activities
- Special Bob Marley Birthday Celebrations
- Experience unique Rastafari culture
- Explore the natural beauty of the gorgeous forest, jungle and lakes.
- Engage with and meet the Local Rastafari Community in Shashamene
- Private gathering at Wondo Genet hot springs pool
Program Costs Includes
- Beautiful local accommodations included
- Most meals are included
- Entrance fees on city tours
- Guidance by experienced, authentic and reliable locals
- All transport according to program (private cars etc)
- Insurances and local licences (not including your own personal travel insurance)
- Local taxes
- Intercontinental plane ticket
- Tourist visa
- Personal travel insurances
- Vaccinations and malaria prevention medicine
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Food and drinks outside program
- Personal expenditures
- Tips and gratitude's