After the two successful U Day Festivals, Thailand 2012 and Ethiopia 2018, we're bringing U Day celebration to India in November 2019!
U Day Festival is a global spiritual music festival celebrating human unity across all cultures, creeds, colours and countries. Bringing together musicians, artist, spiritual leaders, visionaries, peace activists and Indigenous Representatives from around the World, U Day is a flagship event of growing prominence promoting a message of positivity, inter-cultural celebration and inter-faith harmony.
Be on the journey with Team U Day, the Artists and Spiritual Leaders, and the entire team; explore India through an inter-spiritual dimension and context, delving deep into various traditions with rich historical contexts of this fascinating country. Get full and special access to all the events and community activities in Delhi, Rishikesh, Varanasi and Sarnath. Enjoy visits to some of the most sacred places and temples in India. Workshops and cultural activities are combined with musical performances in order to celebrate both, the colourful diversity and basic unity, among the human family.
14 - 25 November 2019
For further information and daily activities, download the itinerary!
- Be on the journey with Team U Day, Artists, Spiritual and Indigenous Leaders
- Join a historic gathering across four cities in North India
- 3 Day Pass to Kabira Festival in Varanasi
- Explore Sacred Sites in North India with expert guides
- Join the U Day Party on a Peace Concert Train to Varanasi
- Meet and interact with various spiritual leaders and gurus
- Engage your mind, body and spirit in an adventure crafted to promote personal and spiritual development and growth
- Participate in group discussions and reflections with the guests, our facilitators and Cultural Ambassadors
- Accommodations in Delhi, Rishikesh and Varanasi (Sarnath is a day visit).
- Main meals are included
- Entrance fees on tours and visits
- All events, workshops, ceremonies and panels according to program
- Guidance by experienced, authentic and knowledgable local guides
- World Weaver's Group Facilitators and Guides
- All transport according to program (airport transfer, private cars, etc)
- Local taxes
- Mineral water and beverages (other than those provided)International plane ticket
- Tourist visa
- Personal travel insurances
- Vaccinations and malaria prevention medicine
- Extra excursions outside regular program
- Food and drinks outside program
- Personal expenditures
- Tips and gratitude's